- The pre-requisite for application to this program is a Bachelor’s degree.
- When complete application materials have been received, interviews are arranged. Download the Fulltime Application Form here. If you have problems downloading please try our alternate form: Basic Fulltime Application.
- On acceptance, a letter of confirmation and date of entry is sent to the applicant.
- Candidates are invited to apply early. Applications are due by March 30th.
- Subject to space availability late applications may be considered.
Students attend the program with their original cohort rotation. If a leave of absence is necessary, arrangements may be made for reentry, subject to space availability.
In the event of withdrawal prior to completing the program, students receive refunds as mandated by the policies of the PCTIA.
Registration and Associations
According to the credit system and art therapy practicum hours, the full time diploma program satisfies the art therapy education requirements established by the provincial associations in Canada, and the Canadian Art Therapy Association.
Graduates are eligible to apply for Registration with their provincial art therapy associations.